PatreonTBATE is The Niyaa_Nicoocreation,The novel is mainly aboutValens fist snapped out in a sharp jab at Seths nose. Instead of stumbling away as he once would have, the thin boy moved into the blow, sapping it of any strength. His knee came up into Valens ribs, but Valen blocked with a palm before leaning forward and throwing his shoulder into Seths chest, sending him reeling backwards.A spinning sweep at Seths legs—already poorly positioned for balance—sent Seth crashing hard to the mat."Well done you two," Aphene was saying, and I turned my attention back to the papers in front of me with a sigh.Each attending professor had been provided with documents explaining the Victoriad. Due to the nature of the event, adherence to tradition and protocol was of extreme importance, and so the information provided was thorough to the point of tedium. I knew it was necessary to commit this to memory, but my mind kept wandering back to my own plans for the event.I was stronger now than I had been as a white core Lance, even if Id lost some of the weapons Read Novel
- 1 \"Chapter 357: Blood Relic\"
- 2 \"Chapter 358: Blood Relic II\"
- 3 \"Chapter 356: Closure\"
- 4 \"Chapter 359: Potentials\"
- 5 \"Chapter 360: Blood Relic III\"
- 6 \"Chapter 361: The Second Ruin\"
- 7 \"Chapter 362: Fate Intertwined\"
- 8 \"Chapter 363: Results and Attention\"
- 9 \"Chapter 364: Planting Seeds\"
- 10 \"Chapter 365: Unfinished Grudges\"